Joining PRSA national and the North Florida PRSA chapter are some of the best investments you can make in your career. Membership in a recognized professional association can enhance your employability, skills, contacts, and standing with your management or clients.
But, it's more than just that. The North Florida PRSA chapter offers:
- Programming that can keep you on the inside track on new communications strategies, techniques and trends. Monthly luncheons with presentations on public relations issues, new methods and successful campaigns can build your professional skills, and stir your creative juices. Free programs for members are offered throughout the year.
- Fellowship and networking with your professional peers. Chapter meetings and events give you the chance to exchange ideas, develop contacts and share experiences. You'll also have online access to our membership directory.
- Recognition through awards programs and chapter leadership. Professional recognition enhances your standing in the profession, in your job, and in the community.
- Accreditation (APR) preparation programs. Learn from seasoned professionals who have achieved accreditation while preparing with peers who are going through the certification process.
- Professional interest sections. Network with other professionals with comparable years of experience and/or who work in your industry.
These are just a few benefits of PRSA membership. Learn more about PRSA's membership benefits and services.