APR Information Session
A free Ask Me Anything session to hear experiences from local chapter members and ask questions.
Considering joining PRSA?
There's no time like the present!
Members receive exclusive members-only rates, free webinars with exclusive content, networking with local, regional and national members, access to best practices and case studies of award winning campaigns, plus the bonus of making lifelong friendships and professional relationships.
Welcome new members:
- Sadie Marie Bishop
- Michelle Cardinal, PR and Communications Project Manager, Alivia Care Inc.
- Sean Cartell
- Kristen DeSmidt, Vice President of Operations & Public Relations, Daigle Creative
- Simone Garvey-Ewan
- Renata Hughes, PR Visiting Instructor and Internship Coordinator, FAMU
- Charlie Needles, Account Coordinator, Ruckus Advertising and PR
- Laurel Swiderski
- Nichole Vanderpool, Media Relations Specialist, UNF
- Brittanie Walko
- Ginny Walthour, Director, Media Relations, UNF
THANK YOu to our renewing members:
- Greg Willis, Marketing and PR Manager, Jacksonville Aviation Authority
The Power of Video Storytelling: How to Incorporate Video into Your Public Relations Strategy
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Using video for communication is more popular than ever before. Not only is there more recognition of the power of video but business leaders also realize video is one of the best ways to connect with their audiences while people are social distancing, wo